The way of the BEEHIVE Standard honey from a beekeeper to a consumer
Primary sampling is carried out before of the batch arrives for a processing. A qualified collector takes samples from beekeepers and delivers them to the plant.
Samples are accepted in a clean, hermetically closed container. It is important to comply with the conditions of transportation. The product should not be overheated or be affected by the external environment.
After the laboratory conclusion, the batch enters the factory, where the chief technologist takes samples from each container unit.
Honey is sent to laboratory again and is being monitored in all parameters.
The final analysis of the final product is carried out in a laboratory located in Germany.
What do the results of analysis affect
- The laboratory gives a forecast of the time of crystallization of honey, the speed of which depends on the fructose and glucose balance.
- Studies accurately determine the composition of raw materials, which is important in the production of batches of monoflora product.
- The technologists sort honey and make blends for homogenization and bottling basing on the laboratory conclusion.
How we examine honey
- physical and technical analysis
- detection of antibiotics or their traces
- the presence of hydroxymethylfurfural
- determination of moisture acidity
- diastatic number
The term of research is 7 days.